Have Designated Areas for Your Eyeglasses in Your Home
If you want to always know where your eyeglasses are, have a designated place for them every room. Here are a few good places in each room. Remember, only pick one for each room. Otherwise, you’ll have too many places to look when you can’t find your glasses. If you use this idea, you’ll only ever have 6 distinct places in your houses where your glasses could be.
- Bedroom - Put your glasses on your nightstand on your nightstand or on top of your dresser.
- Kitchen - Put your glasses on your windowsill or on your countertop.
- Living room - Put your glasses on your windowsill or your coffee table.
- Dining room - Put your glasses on your dining room table or your windowsill.
- Bathroom - Put your glasses on top of your vanity or counter.
As you can see, we really favor using your windowsill as a designated spot for your glasses. It’s just enough space for your glasses and the least likely spot for your glasses to get accidentally crushed by another item said http://theeyemanoptical.com . After all, how often do you sit on your windowsill or put heavy items on it. Probably not very often, if ever.
Don’t Put Your Eyeglasses Atop These Things
We really recommend using the spots on the above list to store your glasses. They are the safest spot for your glasses and the easiest to see. Here are a few spots you should never store your eyeglasses:
- On top of your toilet- Eww, this is not a sanitary spot for your sunglasses. This should be pretty obvious, but do you really want to put your glasses on your face after they were on top of your toilet.
- On top of your couch or a chair - This is the easiest way for your glasses to get crushed, as most people don’t check for a pair of glasses when they sit on a couch or a chair.
The Eye Man Optical
2201 SE Indian St # I82, Stuart, FL 34997